Let's be honest: Hollywood is filled with genetically-blessed women. But who is the loveliest of them all? Well, according to People magazine, it's Beyonce Knowles. The new mom has been named People's World's Most Beautiful Woman 2012 and graces the cover of the mag's new special double issue.
"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given
birth," Beyonce, who welcomed her first child, daughter Blue Ivy, with
husband Jay-Z in January, says in an exclusive interview with the
magazine. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a
purpose on this earth."
Beyonce is so head-over-heels in love with her little girl that she
even claims to "love" changing Blue's diapers. She also sings original
songs to her little star. "She's just the cutest thing," the
30-year-old gushes. "The word 'love' means something completely
different now."
This is the ninth time Beyonce has made the magazine's Most Beautiful
People list, but her first time on the cover of the special issue.
Other stars appearing in the issue this time around include veterans
Julia Roberts and Nicole Kidman (who have made the list 13 times and 10
times, respectively) as well as "Mad Men" breakout star Jessica Pare.
Some of the fellas featured are David Beckham, Blake Shelton and Ashton
Kutcher.